Canada Travel Guide
Canada Travel Guide
Canada Travel Guide - Saskatchewan

Off Broadway Arts Centre

Saskatoon’s ‘original’ year round Dinner Theatre. Offering five comedies per season, a great buffet, friendly service and comfortable atmosphere. Children’s Theatre too!

back back to previous page

(Dinner Theatre, Theatres)
Off Broadway Arts Centre is the home of Off Broadway Theatrical Productions. We provide quality entertainment through our Dinner Theatre productions, Children's Lunchtime Theatre, traveling shows and customer theme-related entertainment. Our mission is to provide each and every customer with the experience of live theatre, top notch service, and great food in a warm and friendly atmosphere.

Off Broadway is a locally owned theatre that receives no corporate or government funding of any kind. Artists and members of our staff all live and learn within the community. We support local businesses and over 80% of our revenue goes right back to the people and companies here in Saskatoon. (the other 20% goes to Ottawa!)

The Off Broadway Arts Centre holds much more than the Dinner Theatre & Children's Theatre. It's the perfect place for your recital, family gathering, company party or wind-up event.
 

 
How to Contact
Off Broadway Arts Centre
639 Main Street
Saskatoon, S7H 0J8
Ph: (306) 244-5828
Fax: (306) 652-4799
Web: website
Email: send email